Introduction to Ripple
Ripple is a web based mobile environment framework for enabling quick development of mobile web apps. You can pair this with all the current web dependent mobile development frameworks so as to cut down on the time that is spent in developing and testing any app on simulators or real devices. Ripple is actually available as a plug-in extension in the Google Chrome Browser so that now your browser can be used as an eventual emulator.
Features of Ripple
1) With the emulating native application functionality you can simulate camera capture so that it will seem as though your application has been packaged using the Phone Gap.
2) This comes with Device and Network settings
3) It will allow you to activate the accelerometer readings among various axes.
4) You can work with Geolocation relevant apps as it supports Geo-Location Settings.
5) You can change the device orientation
6) Supports Storage and Platform Settings.