Pros of JSUnit
1) It has an active mailing list.
2) You can invoke this from any Ant Build File
3) It supports Eclipse Plug-in
4) Last but not the least it will launch the Web browser for running the Unit Tests.
Cons of JSUnit
1) It requires frequent modifications to the source repository which are not being made often.
2) You need to embed it inside the HTML file as there is no external support for JS file to write the unit test code.
This framework is run from an ANT scripted task with the use of Rhino engine and is designed in such a way that in future it can be reused for various forms. This framework is capable of doing all kinds of normal unit tests such as Regular Expression Comparison , String and Object Comparisons , Collection Comparisons. The best thing about Rhino Unit is that it does all these tests in a natural form. Apart from providing support for normal tests this will as well help you perform various other advanced tests such as ensuring that the global namespace in the code is not polluted by poor variable scoping or making sure that the function has been called or making sure that exceptions are thrown when required and lots more.
Pros of Rhino Unit
1) It is a simple and easy to use unit testing framework.
2) It is ant driven and has support for JS files.
Cons of Rhino Unit