Explore the Real Power of jQuery Ajax Frameworks
Features of jQuery
- One should opt for jQuery as it is possible to create interactions and impressive animations by combining the power of Ajax.
- With infinite possibilities and small learning curve , jQuery is very simple to understand and easy to use.
- One of the most lightweight footprint with a size of near about 15KB.
- It is completely complaint with the CSS3 Standards (CSS1-3 ) and as well support basic X Path.
- Great level of cross browser compatibility with Opera -9.0+ ,IE 6+ ,Safari 2.0+ and FF 1.5+.
- jQuery provides a method for implementing various functionalities through methods in the form of bundled plug-ins. Almost all the functions and methods that are downloaded as a part of the default download are written with the use of jQuery plug-in construct.
- This framework has been successful in taking the “Write Less , Do More “ funda to the next step by allowing you to design one unique highly branded application or website that will function as expected on all the popular desktops, smartphones, iPads, Tablets and other platforms rather you having to writing unique applications for each OS or device.
- jQuery mainly focuses on progressive enhancements and semantic markup which makes it simple to use. Thus it is for anybody who knows basic HTML to start developing websites without much efforts.
- You would want your web app or website to look more like your own brand rather than an OS and thus with the help of the Theme Roller once can build highly customizable themes with ease.
Why Choose jQuery Instead of Other Frameworks ?
- This framework does not conflict with the Global Namespace unlike the Prototype and Mootools.
- This framework is completely short and snappy unlike YUI.
- It easy to learn unlike DOJO.
Philosophy of jQuery
- Every function ultimately breaks down to finding some stuff and doing something to it.