Preface to the Best jQuery Compatible Mobile Framework- Zepto.js
Why use Zepto.js ?
- A complete jQuery Compatible framework with an open source MIT License.
- This Mobile Framework makes the best use of all the Mobile Webkit features.
- Zepto.js is said to be lean and thus does not make an effort to fix ancient web browsers.
- Zepto.js framework can easily be replaced with larger libraries when your application grows.
- This mobile framework is well suited for all the native web applications especially the Phone Gap.
- Zepto.js has the entire code to make a library work will all the web browsers.
Zepto.js is a mobile framework that manages to be slim and slender by and large cutting down the cross browser stuff. The creation of Zepto.js was mainly aimed for supporting Webkit only to be precise it was created with emphasis on Mobile Webkit only. Nevertheless this mobile framework has now been extended to work with various modern desktop web browsers. Thus you now don’t need to wander around for things to function as expected on IE6.
Zepto.js manages to be light weight by trying to avoid the feature bloat. The core library of this framework does not consist of any kind of inappropriate functionality. If you look at this framework you will notice that the Animation and Ajax functionalities are includes as separate modules in case if there is a need for them. This is an amazing add on particularly for users who primarily make use of the libraries for DOM manipulation & traversal.