Develop Cross Platform Compatible Mobile Apps with M Project Mobile Framework
Mobile Web Developers have to compete with a wide range of mobile platforms and thus cross platform mobile web development is considered as an attractive strategy and the M project mobile framework is considered to be just perfect for this strategy. M project mobile framework consists of an in built tool Node.js which is popularly known as Espresso that can be used for creating new mobile projects , manage the web resources and can be used for testing through the in-built local server. Apart from this the M project mobile framework has a Model View Controller, Data Provider and an offline support feature. There is additional support for various mobile platforms through the rendering engine jQuery Mobile. You can download the M project mobile framework either from the GitHub or from their own website free of cost as it is available under the MIT license as an open source.
The files of this framework consist of the entire set of Core and User Interface files from jQuery. Espresso definitely adds spice to this framework as it will allow you to build your code and run it on the in-built server.
Features of M Project at a Glance
- This framework has a collection of different UI Elements such as Button Group , Button , Grid View , Label , Scroll View, Text Field , Tab Bar , List View and several others.
- The automatic cache manifest generation provides offline support.
- You can ensure Data Binding amongst the View and Controller.
- There is a wrapper for remote storage access for models and a different wrapper for HTML5 Web SQL and Local Storage resolution for models.
- It has I18n features & Validators.
- The Espresso adds that extra mile to this framework having generators and a build server.
- It is Multi device capable framework allowing you to develop all kinds of compatible jQuery Mobile Apps.